Monday, July 1, 2013

food diary 1




I actually meant for this to be in one day, but it didn't work out to be that way. But I thought I would still post these as they are some of my favorite meals! I wouldn't consume this much mayo in one day, the lunch and dinner were actually separate days. Maybe one day though I will be able to cut it out completely!

I hope to do more actual food diaries that are all taken of the same day so you guys get an idea of what I eat. (You can also follow my Instagram for more food pics as I'm going to try to post more of what I eat on there as well!)

Let me know if this is something you want me to continue, if so, I may make a separate blog just for my food diaries instead of keeping it on my fashion blog!

I started this all because when you have to document what you eat, it tends to make you think whether to actually eat the three cookies ;)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah!! I love the idea of the food diary!! As a sugestion, I would love to see every food intake that you had, throught out the day, including snax and everything!! I adore your YT videos and blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see food diary posts too including meals and snacks. P.S. Your breakfast looks so pretty/yummy. I love apricots!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww this look super healthy and delicious! so enticing that I want to try these foods out as well!

    check out my latest outfit post on blog! :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks really yummy even if your 3 meals would be one meal for me XD
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete