Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Palette Series: Too Faced Naked Eye


I am going to start doing a product review about once a week featuring a product I either love or hate. To begin, I'll do my first post in a series entitled The Palette Series. I have many palettes, so I will go over each individually.

This week, Too Faced Naked Eye Palette takes center stage. 
First Thought: one of the best palettes I've ever used, I genuinely use and love each shadow that it contains, (which is rare.)

This palette contains:
In The Buff: a skin-tone light cream color matte shade
Birthday Suit: a more satin finish medium brown with some shimmer
Pink Cheeks: a pink-toned satin finish shade
Pillow Talk: a light grey-brown satin finish shade
Like A Virgin: (my favorite in the palette!) a matte taupe shade slightly purple
Satin Sheets: a frosty pink with gold shimmer (so unique!)
Unmentionables: a sheer dark grey with silver shimmer
Lap Dance: (gorgeous color!) a shimmery taupe/purple shade
Stiletto: a dark matte black (very rich!)

This palette is great for everyday looks as well as evening looks, overall worth the $35 USD retail price!

Final Say: buy it. If you're a fan of taupe shades, you'll use this more than the UD Naked Palette.

(swatches below, click on the photos for a larger view.)






The palette comes with handy little instructions on how to apply different looks. It's up to you to actually use these, personally I forget that they are there and get creative myself.

 (No Flash)
L-R
In The Buff, Birthday Suit, Pink Cheeks, Pillow Talk, Satin Sheets, Lap Dance, Stiletto, Unmentionables, Like A Virgin

(Flash)
L-R
Like A Virgin, Unmentionables, Stiletto, Lap Dance, Satin Sheets, Pillow Talk, Pink Cheeks, Birthday Suit, In The Buff

 (Flash)
L-R
In The Buff, Birthday Suit, Pink Cheeks, Pillow Talk, Satin Sheets, Lap Dance, Stiletto, Unmentionables, Like A Virgin

1 comment: