Sunday, September 18, 2011

Vain Sunday

Here's some photos of my makeup today (filmed my foundation routine today!) and a list of what I wore, along with some photos of randomness that I liked. xx










Makeup I'm Wearing:
Eyes: MAC Paint Pots in Groundwork (all over) and Quite Natural (smoked out upper lash line)
Stila e/s in Mahogany
MAC Carbon e/s
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Brownish Black
Skin: Covergirl Natureluxe Silk Foundation
Maybelline Superstay Concealer (on face)
Clinique Line Smoothing Concealer (under eyes)
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natual in Light
Korres Monoi Oil Bronzer in Sunglow Light
MAC e/s in Nylon (on cheekbone)

Top from H&M

1 comment:

  1. oh my.. did u ever dream to be a model? or participate in the Next Top Model? Your face is unique! You totally have that model face! Love the last 2 pictures!

    ReplyDelete